Afronauts: Zambia Goes To Space – CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!
Colour Culture Arts is calling for submissions for its first online anthology publication under the theme “Afronauts: Zambia Goes To Space”.
- All stories/poems should contain strong elements of fantasy or science fiction genres.
- All stories/poems must be unpublished and both published or unpublished writers are eligible
- All stories must be fictional.
- All stories must be typed in English and submitted as Microsoft Word documents.
- All stories must be between 3000 and 5000 words. Stories with word counts that surpass or fall under the limit will be automatically disqualified.
- All poems must have a maximum of 24 lines. Poems that exceed this will be automatically disqualified.
- Only the best 10 short stories and best 5 poems will be selected from the submissions that creatively communicate the theme.
- Only Zambian citizens currently residing in Zambia are eligible.
- Only one submission will be considered from each participant.
- All submissions made to Colour Culture Arts should not be used in other competitions until the final list of shortlisted stories is announced.
- Our editors will revert to shortlisted writers on areas of improvement in their work.
- Stories must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The title of the story and full names of the writer should be in the subject of the email with the actual Microsoft Word doc attached to the email. The body of the email should contain the contact details of the entrant i.e. Physical address and phone number.
- Submission is free.
- The author retains copyright.
- The closing date for the submissions is 20th October, 2019. Shortlisted writers will be contacted after this period for further instructions and the list will be published on our Facebook page.
- For enquiries or writing tips, send an email to email@example.com.
- Shortlisted writers will join Colour Culture Arts’ Writer’s Roundtable and will be part of content creators for future published works carried out by Colour Culture Arts.